The Assessment settings page contains high level controls for your assessment. On this page you can find and edit:
- Assessment title. Click the pencil icon to change the title of your assessment.
- Shareable link (Assigned assessments only). Click the link icon to copy and paste a link to the assessment for students.
- Comment library. Click Manage comment library to find your import and export tools.
- Grading team management. Use the toggle to allow graders to see each other’s evaluations.
- Exam Matcher tokens (Administered assessments only). Click to generate tokens for local proctors signing in to the Exam Matcher app.
- Proctored sessions (Administered assessments only). Use the toggle to enable students writing exams in separate locations with outside proctors.
- Lock assessment. Click here to make the assessment read-only to all users. This setting does not remove students’ access to their Assigned submissions. Assessments must be unlocked for grading.
- Delete assessment. Click here to delete your assessment.