Crowdmark is a collaborative grading and assessment platform for higher education that increases instructor productivity and supports personalized feedback for students. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
Who we’re looking for
You are an ambitious Project Manager and Quality Assurance professional who is passionate about improving education on a global scale. You’ll be joining a team who pushes themselves to remain experts in the edtech space. We love what we do and the Crowdmark community loves the platform. You’ll have the opportunity to develop and improve how Crowdmark makes a valuable difference for educators and students.
You are experienced, self-motivated and highly productive. You come from a technical background and can create front-end automated testing frameworks. You have a keen eye for detail, and have a knack for simplifying the complicated. You are genuinely excited when users love your products. The ideal candidate combines outstanding project management acumen, process development and communication skills. You know how to leverage internal and external resources to plan and create project plans. You know what to look for when testing and verify all client facing deliverables, and are eager to make recommendations to help drive business decisions. Lastly, you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth working environment. This position will report to the CEO.
In this role you will
- Manage the overall planning, execution, and delivery of a number of concurrent projects
- Track project status as well as manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- In partnership with the development team, support planning against annual roadmaps, and end-to-end delivery plans
- Serve as a trusted liaison for the business and prioritize business ideas, needs, and problems that require technology enablement
- Implement front-end automated testing frameworks
- Complete quality assurance testing activities to ensure each new release is ready for production
- Be accountable for accuracy in all outputs at all phases and milestones
- Report bugs and errors to development team
- Work closely with product designers and developers to bring designs to life
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 3-5 years experience in a Project Manager / Quality Assurance or Developer role at a start-up
- You have experience in the education industry
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Experience implementing front-end automated testing frameworks
- High level of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to drive to clear action and ownership
- Naturally curious with a strong determination to work around obstacles and attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “no task too small” attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Salary is competitive, but you should be someone who wants a piece of the upside at a fast-growing company.
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Full support of a high achieving team to do your best work
- Make a positive impact on the future of education
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!