Crowdmark is a collaborative grading and assessment platform for higher education that increases instructor productivity and supports personalized feedback for students. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community.
Watch a video showing how Crowdmark works.
Who we’re looking for
You are an ambitious Marketing Manager who is passionate about improving education on a global scale. You’ll be responsible for overseeing performance across a variety of channels while developing an internal attribution model. You are a results-oriented marketer with demonstrated experience to deploy successful campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
You are highly analytical and count A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs and budget allocation among your core competencies. Most importantly, you are eager to roll up your sleeves to find new opportunities and efficiencies in a fast-moving and growing company. You will start as a “jack of all trades” and have the opportunity to grow your team over time. This position will report to the CEO.
In this role you will:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, SEM, SEO, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Generate and manage tracking dashboards for improving lead generation efforts and performance. Monitor, assess and report on marketing campaigns performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- Analyze customer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Research our competitors and develop strategies to beat them
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years experience in a marketing role at a start-up
- You have experience in the education industry
- You have a strong background in analytics and reporting and are well versed in Google Analytics
- You have experience evaluating and optimizing toward standard user acquisition KPIs (CAC, ROAS, conversion rate, etc.)
- You have startup experience managing significant annual growth and testing, building and scaling different acquisition channels
- Have experience with creating and implementing dedicated landing pages tied to direct campaigns with clear metrics
- A strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while knowing how to execute it tactically
- You have a proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs and tackle new challenges daily
- You have budget management experience
- You have excellent time management, prioritization and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and have a “no task too small” attitude
What’s in it for you
- Salary is competitive, and you should be someone who wants a piece of the upside at a fast-growing company.
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Our customers love us and aren’t afraid to share the love
- Full support of a high achieving team to do your best work
- Make a positive impact on the future of education
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration!