Crowdmark is a collaborative grading and assessment platform for higher education that increases instructor productivity and supports personalized feedback for students. Our mission is to enrich the learning and teaching experience for students and educators by transforming assessment into a dialogue for improvement. Our core values include integrity, collaboration, and community. Watch a video showing how Crowdmark works.
Who we’re looking for
You are an eager sales professional who excels at hunting for new business, and does so by quickly building rapport while also making a lasting impression. You are a highly driven individual with a great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. Likewise, you also have a proven track record of prospecting and qualifying leads via phone, email, video and in-person.
Once we meet you, we’ll find that you're an impressive, dynamic, resilient, flexible and adaptive person who is eager to do good and important work. You’re not just excited about joining a growing start-up company and making a big impact here, but are also passionate about improving education on a global scale.
In this role you will be
- A customer-centric addition to our sales team who is committed to working collaboratively and getting results
- Identifying Academic Chairs, Deans, and Department Heads globally that may benefit from Crowdmark, and contacting them in a thoughtful, strategic way
- Partnering with Account Executives to set up successful discovery and demo calls with key potential customers
- Facilitating a smooth handover of potential opportunities to the Account Executive team
- Working towards achieving 100% of assigned quota, annually and quarterly, through your proven winning sales strategies
At a minimum, you have
- 1+ years in a prospecting B2B sales role in EdTech
- The ability to quickly build rapport and credibility through strong, professional communication skills (you’re quick to get back to people, have strong email etiquette skills and always follow up with a next step)
- Strong resourcefulness skills, attention to detail (Demonstrate your attention to detail in your application. It’s up to you how you do this.), time management/organizational skills and can work well independently
- The ability to work and thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You are highly organized, responsive and work well in a team
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales automation tools
What’s in it for you
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with your experience and demonstrated ability
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Extensive learning opportunities and mentorship
- Work in a collaborative fast-paced setting with a high performance culture
- Extended health benefits including dental and vision
- Remote work environment
- You must be based in Canada to be considered for this position
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.